CLEAR’s Health Pass now integrates with Event Farm’s check-in app to streamline entry to your events while meeting your safety requirements at the door.
Attendees can securely access and verify their COVID-19-related health information using CLEAR’s Health Pass prior to an event. Event organizers then use Event Farm’s check-in app to scan a QR code generated by CLEAR’s Health Pass and verify that the attendee’s information matches the registration information and event safety protocols.
Setting up your event
As the event organizer, you must complete the below steps to ensure your guests will have a successful check-in experience using CLEAR Health Pass in tandem with the Event Farm Check-In app.
- Upload your guest list to the Event Farm Portal
- Download the Event Farm Check-in App
- Check-in your guests
Step 1: Upload your Guest list to the Event Farm Portal
1. Login to your Event Farm portal (login.eventfarm.com)
2. Choose your event from the event list on the welcome dashboard
|*Note: if you need help setting up a new event, or do not see your event on the list, please reach out to email@example.com|
3. Upload your event guest list to your event using the guest list upload template
Step 2: Download the Event Farm Check-in App
1. Download the Event Farm Check-In App
The below devices are compatible with our Check-in app:
iOS: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, running iOS 13 or later
Android: devices running on Android 6.0 or later
*The following devices will not be supported: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPod Touch (6th generation), iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air
2. Login to the app with your Event Farm credentials (the same credentials for your Event Farm portal)
3. Search for your event in the search bar at the bottom, the guest list should appear once it has fully downloaded to the device. To check the status of the download, the status circle at the top right should be GREEN, if it is ORANGE that means the list is still downloading.
Step 3: Check in your guests
1. To check-in guests using QR Codes, instruct guests to display their Health Pass QR Code on their smartphone
2. Select "menu" from the bottom left of the Event Farm Check-in app
3. Select "QR Reader" and make sure the device has access to the device camera
4. Place the QR code within the square of the camera on the check-in device
5. Once the QR code is scanned, the user will automatically be checked-in!
For more help on how to use the Event Farm Check-In app, please visit the help article HERE