Canvas let's you create multiple site pages within a given event. Once created, you can link between them or share each page's unique link with the desired guest segment. You can create a new site page by creating a new one OR cloning an existing site page.
Create a New Site Page
- Select an Event > Event Site Design > +New Page
- Name your page > Choose a prebuilt template or choose the Blank option in the list of templates to start from scratch.
- Pro Tip: Unless you are a seasoned web design pro, we recommend starting from a prebuilt template and editing it to meet your needs instead of using the Blank option.
- Select the Create Site Page button
- Build, edit, and customize your additional site page!
Clone an Existing Site Page
- Select an Event > Event Site Design
- Under the template you want to clone, select Site Page Options > Duplicate > Confirm that you want to duplicate this page
- Once your site page is cloned, select it to start editing it, or select the Page Metadata button to rename your new page.