Adding an Invite Reveal Button to your site page allows guests on the Guest List to access their invitation from the public link by entering the same email address tied to their invitation.
Enabling Invitation Reveal
To set up Invitation Reveal, go to Event Configuration > Event Info & Settings > enable Invitation Reveal.
Adding an Invite Reveal Button
- Event Site Design > Select your template(s)
- On the template choose the location for the Invite Reveal Button (Tip: All templates have registration buttons, if you like the location of button and want to swap it out for the Invite Reveal Button, select the Registration Button, Delete and proceed to step 3).
- Select the Components Manager Icon
- Under Event Gadgets, select the Invite Reveal Button and drag it to the desired place of the template
- (Optional): Select the button and go to Settings to change Button Text and the Form Display Style
Note: The Serene Template was the template used for this example.