As you create your event site page you may need to add more questions to FAQs, or speaker images to Speakers, or more overall sections to ensure all event information is covered. Instead of building the new section from scratch - duplicate the existing section!
Duplicating a section
- Select the section you want to duplicate. Tip: Select the Up arrow until the entire section you want to duplicate is inside of the blue border.
- Select the Duplicate icon
Duplicating a section with images
- Follow the steps 1 and 2 above to duplicate the section
- Within the duplicated section, select the image (make sure the image is outlined in blue).
- On the Style Manager, go to Classes > select the Add icon (+) to add a unique identifier to describe the image > select Enter/Return on your keyboard to save.
NOTE: Your identifier should meet the following criteria:
- Use lowercase letters and dashes only (no spaces, capital letters, or special characters). If you need to use a number, you may, but it may not be the first character.
- Make it unique and memorable to identify that specific image