Sending Invitations, Confirmations, and Guest Messages are an important part of the guest experience. It is a complex part of the event management process with many factors to consider - email design, deliverability, cross-platform rendering, amongst others. Event Farm offers a number of tools to manage the email creation and design process. This article provides an overview of those features and pulls together a number of design best-practices and recommendations.
Getting Started: How to build emails and use templates in Event Farm
Best Practices: Things to keep in mind when building emails
- Templates are designed to be responsive across platforms and email clients. They offer great compatibility without much effort from the user.
- Designs not using Auto Width for images and tables should be no wider than 600 pixels.
- Use as much HTML text as possible - image-heavy emails are more likely to be marked as spam. Read Email Deliverability for more on the topic of spam.
- Avoid designs that use multiple columns as they do not always perform well on narrower mobile screens.
- Most email clients do not support custom fonts, so use email safe fonts or save sections that use custom fonts as images instead of inserting HTML.