Design Layout: Build an event website from beginning to end.
- Enable Design Layout o build your event website’s design
- Select Design Layout to enter the website editor
Form Style: Designs to customize event registration forms for websites.
- Overlay: Clean and simple, with field names appearing to the left of the text box
- Material: Most field names appear on the text line
- Classic: Field name appear above the text box
- Overlay (Old): Default registration form style. Field name appears to the left of the text box, as well as within the text box
Facebook Connect: Allows guests to complete their registration form by connecting to their Facebook Public profile.
- Beneficial for Public Registration events
- Makes the registration process faster and more efficient
- Does not work with Invitations
Registration Page URL: The event's public website. If the event only has "Invite by..." Ticket Stacks, this page will show the After Closing Display Message.
- Registration Page URL Can be customized by selecting Change URL
- Should not be changed once invites are sent from Event Farm
- Invites have their own unique links which will break if Event URL is changed
Social Sharing Options: Website widgets which display information from the Event Details section
- Allow attendees to contact Event Organizers
- Enable Site Page Navigation to build a microsite with agenda, speaker information, and more with Additional Web Pages
- Show Facebook and Twitter links on first page and/or confirmation page
- Calendar links allow guests to easily download event details and add to their calendar
Additional Web Pages
- Create additional web pages for your event, to share agenda, speaker information, or other information
- Page Title/Page Name: This name is visible in the navigation bar of your landing page
- Display Order: The order additional web page names will appear on the landing page, from left to right.
- Default Page (“D” next to Edit): Make an additional web page the default web page
- Registration tracking is like custom Google Analytics for Event Farm
- The Confirmation tracking is allowing you to track who actually bought and got to the confirmation screen
Replace the default messages with unique messages, to match your event or company voice. Each message can be changed by selecting Edit. Be mindful of your text color when editing messages - if your web page has a dark background, text should be made white or a light color. Select Preview to see how the message will appear on the page.
Introduction Message: Displayed to the guest at the beginning of the purchase/registration/RSVP process. It is typically used to add additional event details.
Prior to Opening Message: Displayed in place of the registration or purchase form if tickets are not yet available for the event.
After Closing Message: Displayed in place of the registration or purchase form after tickets or registrations are no longer available for the event.
Confirmation Message: Displayed after a purchase, registration, or RSVP.
Declination Message: Displayed after a guests declines an RSVP.
Sold-Out Messages: Displayed when the ticket type is no longer available (either sold out or at capacity).
Reveal Message: Displayed when the guest reaches the Invitation Reveal page, if Invitation Reveal is enabled (Event Settings > Allow for Invitation Reveal)
Disclaimer Message: Displayed as part of the purchase, registration, or RSVP process if a Sign Waiver question is enabled (Guest Questions > Add a Question > Question Type: Sign Waiver.) The guest must agree before they can finalize their response, registration, or purchase.
Response Restriction Message: Displayed if a guest has RSVPed, and selects the invitation link again, if guests can change their response for the event (Event Settings > Guests Can Change Their Response)