Create new Ticket Types, and Blocks as well as view ticket availability in Event Access!
Event Access, Distribution Method, and Ticket Blocks
Event Access Types is the name of the ticket, and how those guests will be treated at the door during check-in. Distribution Method is the way those tickets will be distributed to guests, and determines their RSVP, registration, or purchase process.
A Ticket Block is a way to give tickets to donors, sponsors, or others who will be responsible for managing their guests. Ticket Block users will receive an email to create an Event Farm account, or sign in to their existing account. They can invite guests individually, and have access to invite guests directly from a mobile device using the Listed app. After inviting guests, they can re-send invitations or confirmations, as well as removing guests, or adding additional guests.
Creating a new Access Type
Select an event, then Event Info & Settings > Event Access > Create New.
1) Create a name for the ticket, select how tickets will be distributed (i.e. public registration or invitation), the Start date and time for when ticket registration will become available, and End date and time for when ticket registration will no longer be available. Enter the ticket quantity, whether guests will have access to bring plus ones, and a ticket price and service fee (if applicable). Optionally add a description for the ticket, whether the ticket is transferrable, and choose where in the list of available tickets it will appear on the registration page.
2) FCFS stands for First Come, First Served and is only applicable to tickets that have distribution method set to Invitation. This option allows you to send out more invitations than there are available spaces, to get as many people as possible to your event. After tickets have sold out, or reached their End time, guests can no longer register or RSVP for the event, regardless of ticket type. Tickets can be distributed in several ways:
- Public Registration - Anyone with the public link (Event Info & Settings > Event URLs > Public) can register for the event at no charge.
- Public Purchase - Event Organizer must select Distribution method as Public Registration, set a Price and if applicable, a Service Fee when creating the Access Type. Event is open to anyone that has the public link and is interested in purchasing a ticket to attend the event.
- Invite to RSVP (FCFS) - Guests added and invited on Guest List can RSVP or decline RSVP for the event.
- Invite to RSVP - Guests added and invited on Guest List can RSVP or decline RSVP for the event.
- Invite to Purchase (FCFS) - Event Organizer must select Distribution Method as Invitation, set a Price and if applicable, a Service Fee when creating the Access Type. Only guests added and invited on Guest List can purchase a ticket to the attend event.
- Invite to Purchase - Event Organizer must select Distribution Method as Invitation, set a Price and if applicable, a Service Fee when creating the Access Type. Only guests added and invited on Guest List can purchase a ticket to the attend event.
3) Confirm the distribution method, quantity, open and closing times, registration limit, price, etc, for this ticket type, and Save.
Deleting a Ticket Type
To delete a Ticket Type, select the Edit button to the right of the Ticket Type then Delete. Confirm to delete the Ticket Type.
Deleting a Ticket Type(s) will also delete any guests on the Guest List who have RSVP'd, Registered, or Purchased a ticket from the deleted Ticket Type(s). If a Ticket Type needs to be deleted or re-created, and guests have already registered to the ticket type, download a Guest Summary report first. It contains all the information about guests and their registration. Guests can be manually re-added to the new Ticket Type once created.