Event Settings contains many of the options that will affect guests when they RSVP, register, or purchase tickets to an event.
Event Users are the people who have access to the event. Each user has a role, which affects what information they can access within the event.
- Organizer: Can change any setting or option within Event Farm, Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), and Check-In (Android).
- Read Only: Can view Event Info, Guest List, and view and generate Reports within Event Farm. Can view Guest Invitation details using Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), and Check-In (Android), but cannot make any changes. Useful for someone who needs information about the event but not the ability to change information, such as a logistics manager.
- Support: Can view Ticket Types, event details, and Event Settings. Can change entries to Address Book and Guest List, send emails, process payments and refunds, and generate reports. Can add or edit guest information using Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), and Check-In (Android). Useful for someone assisting the Event Manager.
- Check In Staff: Can view event details and Guest List, and check guests in using Online Will Call, Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), and Check-In (Android). Check In Staff cannot add guests within Event Farm nor with Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), or Check-In (Android). Useful for a third-party or volunteer handling check-in, who will not need to make any changes.
- Assistant: Can view most settings and options within Event Farm. Can make changes to Guest List, Guest Questions, Event Promotions, and view and generate Reports. Cannot make changes to event details, Ticket Types, Event Users or Email Center. Full access to check guests in using to Check-In (iOS), Green Plum (Android), and Check-In (Android).
Allow for Invitation Reveal: Requires guests to enter their email address, and if it matches an email address in Guest List, guests will be taken to their registration page. The Invitation Reveal link appears in Event URLs, and can be included used in invitation emails.
Require +1 Distribution: Requires guests to enter first and last name, as well as email address, for each ticket purchased. Ticket Type must be transferable.
Donation Settings: Allows guests to make a donation with their purchase or registration. Create a message to be displayed on the registration page, as well as donation amounts.
Remove All Invitations/Tickets From This Event
Removes all guests from the Guest List, including any guests invited through a Ticket Block. This action cannot be undone.
Archiving an event hides it from the Event Dashboard, even if the option to show all events is selected. Archived events only appear when Dashboard > Date > Only Show Archived is selected. It is not possible to delete an event - archiving allows an event to be made active again, so no information is lost.
Guests Can Be Invited More Than Once: Allows an Event Organizer or Ticket Block User ticket block to invite a guest who has been invited through a different list. Disable this option if guests should not be invited more than once. Disable this option to ensure guests are not invited more than once.
Editable RSVP Responses: Allows guests to change their RSVP and Guest Questions responses.
Editable Name Fields: Allows guests invited to an Invite to RSVP, Invite to Register, or Invite to Purchase Ticket Types to change their first and last name when registering.
Accepted Credit Cards: Choose the credit cards that can be accepted for ticket purchases. Options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Visa Checkout (must be enabled).