Creating groups and uploading lists in Address Book is simple and fast.
To create a group without adding contacts
From the sidebar, select Address Book > Create New Group. Enter a group name, then Save Group.
To upload a list of contacts
- Download the Guest List upload template, and enter information about your contacts in the spreadsheet.
- From the sidebar, select Address Book, then Upload Group.
- Enter a new group name for a new group, or type the name of an existing group. Group names that match will appear - select an existing group to upload contacts to that group.
- Select Choose a File or Browser > select your list > Process File.
- Preview Upload displays progress analyzing the list, before displaying a preview of headers and information. The previews shows the number of valid records, as well as the number of duplicates, and errors. Select Complete Upload to continue, or Cancel.
- Once complete, Event Farm displays the number of duplicate entries and the number of errors - each has a corresponding spreadsheet that can be downloaded - as well as the number of contacts successfully uploaded.