Check-In (iOS) features wireless badge printing, allowing any Brother label printer to print name badges as guest check in to an event.
To leverage this functionality:
1) Follow the instructions included with your Brother label printer. Connect the printer to the same wireless network iOS devices will use during check-in for your event. Badge printing does not require an active internet connection, but the printer and iOS device(s) must be connected to the same wireless network.
2) Log in to Check-In (iOS) > Select the event -> Tap the Menu button -> Select Badge Printing
3) Enable Printing > Select the printer. Only printers on the same wireless network will appear. Tap Test Print to print a test badge.
4) Tap More Settings or swipe right to access auto-print settings. Choose to automatically print name badges as guests are checked in, or manually print name badges by selecting the guest's name > Print Badge.
5) Tap Next or swipe right to select the name badge format. Tap Done to finish.
6) If auto-print is enabled, badges print as guests are checked in. Badges can be printed manually by selecting the guest > Print Badge.
Additional Notes on Badge Printing
- Badge Printing is only available on our iOS app.
- Multiple iOS devices can be connected to the same printer.
- Badge printing does not require an active internet connection, but the printer and iOS device(s) must be on the same local network.
- More information about compatible label printers and labels can be found here.